Glad to release yet another plugin named ‘WPMS Global Content’. You can download it from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpms-global-content/
Its quite easy to install,
- Extract downloaded zip file
- Upload ‘wpms-global-content’ directory to to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of WordPress
- Activate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Once you activate the plugin, you will find a link named ‘WPMS Global Content’ in your ‘Settings’ tab of root site of wordpress multisite network.
Clicking on this link will open configuration page for the plugin as per below image.
- Exclude Following Blogs : Add a list of comma separated blog ids on which you don’t want to show global header/footer, plugin won’t add global header/footer to that blogs.
- Header Content : Add content you want to display in header.
- Footer Content : Add content you want to display in footer.
Header content will be inserted in html div tag with ID ‘wpmsgcheader’ and footer content will be inserted in html div tag with ID ‘wpmsgcfooter’.
You can use this ids to add suitable css style.
That it for the documentation part . If you have any suggestion or find any bug, fill free to drop comment.